PacMan And The Big Pellet PacMan And The Big Pellet

Kerbal Space Program music. Nice.

Ham gets knocked out Ham gets knocked out

beautiful, the implications of the need of medication in our society represented in this artistic flash was beautiful, full five from me.

Alphaman responds:

The BBQBBM will be proud.

It always falls It always falls

keep practicing dude! just try not to upload your early practices to NG - the dumber part of the community hates newbies :P

Dragon's Call II Dragon's Call II

Obviously a lot of work has gone into this, but I don't consider a team an indie designer, so I'm not going to review this as a regular flash game on newgrounds. I'll be reviewing it as a mainstream title.

In all honesty, this game holds your hand WAY too much. I feel like I'm just watching an interactive movie instead of playing a game, and I mean that far too literally.
The artwork is nice, but it feels like you just ripped off WoW for the design.
The combat is automatic. NO. again, interactive movie, not a game.
Arrows. Arrows everywhere. Hand-holding.
It's the most linear RPG I've ever seen.
The music is... good, but there's about 5 minutes of it and it's just repeated.

This game just feels too automatic. it feels like a game Artix entertainment would make, but worse because there is less playability. In games like Adventurequest, you actually have an okay combat system because you have variety and some form of actual strategy. this game may be different in the higher levels, but I wouldn't know as I only had to play 5 minutes of it to get my full opinion. The game should be good throughout, and especially at the beginning, considering most people on Newgrounds play a game for a few minutes, review it, then vote and move on.

in short, be original, and don't be linear.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

not sure if this is just my computer, but every now and again if it has to render multiple enemies my framerate goes down so low that it starts to become VERY unresponsive.
for instance, middle of heated battle and I'm uncontrollably walking bacwards into a wall and firing my gun into the ceiling while being butchered with a butterknife.

Don't Push the Button Don't Push the Button

your game is too hard sir.

JTHM voice demo JTHM voice demo

download audacity
effects>noise removal
sample white noise
select the entire soundclip
effects>repeat noise removal

congratulations! you no longer have static noise in the background.

but other than that, this was a good voice act :3 should do more

Minecraft Minecraft

straight five stars, I love it :3

Reconstructing Science Reconstructing Science

when I saw that you had done a remix of this song, I instantly picked up my bass guitar and started playing along :3

Faith Faith

very surreal, I feel like I'm looking at something made by Salvador Dali :3

Algae Bloom Algae Bloom

ART!!! I love it! it's all arty and shit.

it looks like... hulks mind.
I'm bad at this.

SMILE FOR THE CAMERA SMILE FOR THE CAMERA

ignore ericho, he clearly doesn't know what he's talking about. this was a good drawing of Masky, I liked it :)