Dragon's Call II Dragon's Call II

Obviously a lot of work has gone into this, but I don't consider a team an indie designer, so I'm not going to review this as a regular flash game on newgrounds. I'll be reviewing it as a mainstream title.

In all honesty, this game holds your hand WAY too much. I feel like I'm just watching an interactive movie instead of playing a game, and I mean that far too literally.
The artwork is nice, but it feels like you just ripped off WoW for the design.
The combat is automatic. NO. again, interactive movie, not a game.
Arrows. Arrows everywhere. Hand-holding.
It's the most linear RPG I've ever seen.
The music is... good, but there's about 5 minutes of it and it's just repeated.

This game just feels too automatic. it feels like a game Artix entertainment would make, but worse because there is less playability. In games like Adventurequest, you actually have an okay combat system because you have variety and some form of actual strategy. this game may be different in the higher levels, but I wouldn't know as I only had to play 5 minutes of it to get my full opinion. The game should be good throughout, and especially at the beginning, considering most people on Newgrounds play a game for a few minutes, review it, then vote and move on.

in short, be original, and don't be linear.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

not sure if this is just my computer, but every now and again if it has to render multiple enemies my framerate goes down so low that it starts to become VERY unresponsive.
for instance, middle of heated battle and I'm uncontrollably walking bacwards into a wall and firing my gun into the ceiling while being butchered with a butterknife.

Don't Push the Button Don't Push the Button

your game is too hard sir.

Human evolution Human evolution

now it looks like my screen is swerving to the left

One Chance One Chance

wow.

this game is so depressing. I mean in a good way, not a OMFG THIS GAME IS SHIT YOU DESERVE TO DIE IN A FIRE kind of way.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

awesome

it's soo essey!
whatt if i didnt wan to buy the potion?

P.S
teh only resson I'm giving this a ten
is beacuase the game was awesome
BUT THATS
IT!

Zombie Apocalypse Quiz Zombie Apocalypse Quiz

good quiz

I got 74%

Gravit-Eye Gravit-Eye

cool

great game. I WOULD complete it, but I cant be bothered.

Gates vs. Jobs: The Game! Gates vs. Jobs: The Game!

lol

I FINALLY GET TO KICK BILL GATES ASS!!!!!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

this was awsome.

love the boss at the end. this was NOT an easy game. even though I didnt die once.